On major civil engineering structures, hydrodemolition removes unhealthy concrete without affecting its steel reinforcement and without generating vibrations or sparks. This technique requires a perfect balance between flow rate and pressure.
To best meet our customers' requirements, we have a fleet of vehicles with:
- Very high pressure pumps (545 to 840 h.p., 1000 to 1300 bar and 200 to 260 litres per minute),
- Ultra-high pressure pumps (2500 to 3000 bar and 21 to 26 litres per minute).
We intervene nationwide and abroad in many fields of application.
- HYDRODEMOLITION: depths can vary from 3 cm to more than 1 metre
- On the ground: creation of slots and box-outs, clearing road joints, etc.
- Vertical: Up to a height of 12 m (robotized), up to a height of 50 m with an aerial lift or scaffolding, reaming expansion joints
- On undersides: Corbelling ridges and maintenance of structural works
- WATER JET SCRUBBING: from 1 to 5 mm
- Surface coatings and seals: Baralastique, Nitocate, Bre-epoxy...
These operations can be robotized or manual, depending on access or your needs, we have:
- Aquacuter diesel robots,
- Conjet electric robots,
- Aquafram or Nalta robots (moving frames for lateral reach work).
- WATER JET CUTTING: we have an ultra high-pressure (2500 bar) water jet cutting system with added abrasive that generates no sparks, required for certain high-risk operations. We can cut:
- Spherical tanks or steel tanks
- Reinforced T-beams
- Resins, etc.