JB BONNEFOND ENVIRONNEMENT has been active in the Lyon region for more than 100 years. It currently employs 150 people and has 125 motor vehicles for rapid and innovative response.
Some important dates:
- In 1970, we developed a high-pressure cleaning business and invested in VHP 750 bar pumps.
- In the early 1980s, we specialized in the collection of hazardous industrial waste. This business now represents an average of 120,000 tons of waste per annum.
- In 1996, we developed hydro-demolition activities (demolition of concrete while preserving the steel bars) then in 2002, we developed reconditioning activities for airport runways and surfaces (improving friction).
- At the same time, aiming to increase our partnership and offering our customers a more complete service, the company started offering a buildings and sanitation systems maintenance service (brickwork, external works, plumbing and electromechanical engineering).
- In 2009, the company continued expanding in the hygiene and building maintenance sectors by adding a “3D” service (destruction of rats, disinfection and disinsection).
JB BONNEFOND ENVIRONNEMENT currently has 4 operational sites in your region:
Vaulx-en-Velin (head office),
The company oversees the proper conduct of each of its maintenance operations, and ensures due compliance with the environmental, quality and safety standards it has committed to. The teams are qualified and trained to master the techniques and the equipment used in each operation.
ISO 9001 certification version 2008 (for all the company's activities), MASE-UIC certification and the QUALITASS certificate of professional competence in Quality-Safety guarantee our rigour in each of our assignments.